Friday, April 1, 2011

Hopping Along the Bunny Trail

With Easter coming up soon, I find myself very busy with sick kids, getting my business ready to launch and trying to keep everything organized.  I love to decorate for all the different holidays, it reminds me of my childhood, which I totally loved!  So, I began to think of ways that I could decorate this year without pulling all my Easter decor out - I just don't have the time this year and this is what I came up with:

1. Take a small pot, load it with Easter grass and throw in some plastic eggs
2.  I used my "extra" Easter baskets that the kids have received in years past for my everyday items in the house instead of either regular basket.  Like the remotes, I took the normal basket they sit in and placed them in an Easter basket instead.  Now it looks festive!
3.I put up my Easter garland on my mantel, it 's a focal area in our main room and gives that little "Easter" feel without doing much at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment