Monday, July 25, 2011

Bash at the Barnyard

As promised, here the pictures from the "Bash at the Barnyard" party.  Everything went wonderful, I am so glad that everyone had a wonderful time.  The kids loved playing with the "horses/pony's", getting dressed up and playing in the barn.  Be sure to head over to www.wix.com/glitterposhparties/glitterposh3 to see full details of this party!

It was so hot outside, the weather said it felt like 98 degree's, so thank goodness we had this tent for the kids


Food stations, the sign's came from another blog that I printed

Candy/Dessert table

Milk Station

Kids Table

These suckers were a big hit and purchased at Oriental Trading

As the guests arrived, I had sign's directing them into the backyard/Farm

As the guests came around the corner, the kids walked through a large barn I made into the farm area.  I also made the pinwheels which lined the path to the "farm"

Personalized welcome sign

Another barn I made, along with a pig I drew on cardboard, cut and painted for the kids to play with

Farm costumes for the kids to use while at the party

I saw this idea on aother blog and loved it, I also made the pony's which was a huge hit with the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment