Friday, October 21, 2011

Movie Night

Here is a wonderful idea for a family movie night.  Now, I love to entertain, however I am not so sure I would go through all this work just for my family on a Friday night.  I am thinking this would be a ton of fun for an outdoor summer movie night with our friends next door and their 3 boys! 

My husband would probably love this theme more than the kids!

Family Movie Night Ideas

Family Movie Night Ideas

View the full post on Hostess with the Mostess!
http://www.hostessblog.com/2011/09/entertaining-at-home-family-movie-night/

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend with 6 kids (yes 6!) who does movie night every friday night. She lets each child invite one friend to movie night. I find this simply amazing and such a great way to create memories. She doesn't go all out with the themes but still does it up a little. :)

    ReplyDelete