Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

Pinned Image

I love this idea for a grandparent using all the grandchildren's hands, then simply using a fine point sharpie, label each kids name on the palm of the hand.   It's so hard to buy for grandparents, they have everything, so this is something they can keep and unique to the family only. 
This awesome idea came from The Other White House blog.....go check it out:
http://fivewhites.blogspot.com/2010/12/12-days-of-christmas-day-5-get-kidlets.html


Here is another idea that I love and is very sweet....this could also be used a gift idea for a grandparent or even a nanny....I wish I could give credit to whoever came up with this idea, I saw it on Pinterest, but no credit was given by the orginal creator, so THANK YOU to whoever did this, such a cute idea!
Pinned Image

1 comment: