Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Barnyard First Birthday

If you are thinking about having a Barnyard Party theme for your child's first birthday, you might just want to sit back and check out some of these amazing ideas!

1.  This first party comes from Hostess with the Mostess:

farm barnyard birthday party ideasfarm barnyard birthday party ideas
The cow cake is very cute, be sure to check out the post here to see the pig cake as well.

farm barnyard birthday party ideas

2.  Here is another post by Hostess with the Mostess, it's a cute take "colorful" take on a barnyard party!

Barnyard Birthday Party Ideas

It's amazing how a little yellow bow on the water bottles can add such a big impact!

Barnyard Birthday Party Ideas

Now, this is what I am talking about, simple foods displayed in a great way = very cute!

These next pictures were once again from HWTM, (click here for the entire post) and I wanted to show them to you for a few simple ways to display your food and drinks and also a very cute idea for party favors:

Cowboy Barnyard Birthday Party Ideas Love these for a favor!

Cowboy Barnyard Birthday Party IdeasVery simple and cute!

Cowboy Barnyard Birthday Party Ideas Use baskets when possible for a barn theme, simple and easy and you can always barrow them from friends/family to keep costs low.

3.  Here are some pictures from a Barnyard party that I put together for a very special little girl who was turning three.
I used hay for seating for the kids, they loved it and it really add's a bang to the theme.  The glasses are actually starbuck coffee jars that I washed, they make great glasses!

I had a few milk stations with these different flavors of milk for the kids and adults to choose from. Use vintage glass milk jugs to add to the theme

these "ponys" I made from felt and I was able to make each for less than $3.  These are great to make as a favor for each kid to take home.  I am a HUGE fan of giving favors that kids will actually use and not wasting money on trash and trinkets that are just going to get thrown away once the child get's home.
4.  The Busy Bee Birthday Shop get's kuddos for this next party.  Laurie over a the Busy Bee Birthday Shop put this party together and these are just some of the cute ideas:

 Very Cute - E.I.E.I.O....

The the way Laura displayed the cupcakes:

Very cute craft to help keep the little farmer's busy!
 

I think the cow bell is such a cute touch, I LOVE it, but then I began to think, what is the child going to do with a cow bell beside's drive his/her parents crazy? But it sure does look cute!














 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment