Monday, February 28, 2011

Angela Conventry Photography







Creative. Fun. Energetic. Comfortable. Patient. Professional.....the list could go on and on.  Angela is one of a kind. She has been our family photographer for almost 3 years now.  She has done 2 of my kids newborn pictures, which people just rave about, she has done our family photo, and is going to be doing another one for us, and she has also done a personal photo shoot of myself as well.  Angela is so patient when it comes to her photo sessions.  She amazes me how relaxed she is, and how she listens to her client's wishes.  She is flexible and professional.  And when I say that she is patient, she is also understanding, which I experienced first hand when my newborn had an "accident" during one of her photo shoots!  I was so embarrassed and all Angela said was, "no worries, it's to be expected with newborns". Wow!
I have referred so many people to Angela because I know they will not be disappointed. 
Angela is the Owner/Photographer of Angela Coventry Photography. She is
located in Auburn Hills, MI and is available in studio and on location
throughout Oakland County - Metro Detroit - Southeast Michigan.

The pictures that you see here are of my daughter's newborn sessions thru the years. Melt.
You HAVE to check out her website and blog site, you are going to be impressed!





No one has permission to use these photo's for anything. They are the trademark and property of Angela Coventry Photography

1 comment: